[Job Alert] Crowdfiber is hiring!
This article was originally published at Makervillage
One of our startup members is hiring!
What is CrowdFiber?
CrowdFiber is the leading CRM software for telecom providers and utilities across the country. The software-as-a-service platform provides all the essential mapping, sales, and communication tools for Internet providers to expand their broadband networks and connect more homes and businesses. To date, CrowdFiber has supported more than 130,000 users in 18 states wanting to get better access!
CrowdFiber is expanding weekly due to their kickass product and first-class service. They are looking for additional team members to help onboard and support customer success. That’s where you come in.
Who are you?
If you want a direct role in helping others accomplish their goals, as well as valuable experience working in a growth-oriented enterprise SaaS company, this is where you want to be. You will help provide a constant, reliable, and solid support system for forward-thinking and highly motivated customers.
- You’ve had some years of computer and/or tech experience.
- You learn very, very quickly. You love digging into new software and figuring it out.
- You’re no stranger to customer support and are comfortable fielding questions.
- You’re well-spoken and friendly! You like getting to know people over the phone or through email and solving problems.
- You are incredibly patient with everyone, regardless of their skill level behind a computer.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where new features are created weekly.
- You can communicate effectively to technical staff about customer ideas/needs.
- BONUS: You like writing technical/help documentation and recording training videos.
This position is a 6-month contract position, with the potential for full-time employment as growth accelerates. You’ll work between 15 and 25 hours a week, starting at $10 an hour.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject “Customer Success App.” Include a link to your LinkedIn bio, your PDF resume, and a paragraph about why you want this job and what makes you the ideal candidate.
If you’re chosen for an interview, they’ll let you know within 24 hours.